Show Mobile Navigation

Mom's info

Monday 1 September 2014

, , , , ,

Sample Homeschool

Unknown - 16:43
Good afternoon, moms, O ya moms, a few days ago someone asked about the sample material in homeschooling or perhaps it could be said to be an example of a lesson in homeschooling. I am so interested to discuss this theme. Here are examples of material in which I apply homeschooling yes ...

Before applying the material in the homeschooling my children at home, I've read that it turns out that homeschooling material is material that should be roughly the child can not be controlled naturally, for example, grammar, spelling, and arithmetic. For it at the beginning of my child apply arithmetic lesson on activities homeschooling my children.

Arithmetic is arithmetic. While the basic arithmetic operations are addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. For that I'am begin this lesson by introducing a number of homeschooling my child.

There is a unique way that was very like a child when we introduce them to quickly understand and understand when learning numbers. One way is to introduce the form of the figure is the stuff that is similar shape to that number. For example, when we see a duck then we introduce that form of duck is similar to figure 2, when finding a pencil then we introduce that form of pencil-like number one, and so on.

And the result? Incredible turns our children are so enthusiastic to learn the simple method of homeschooling materials for the field of simple arithmetic.

1 comments: